Mario and the attack of the Caseys is a custom episode of Super Mario Bros X, it has many new enemies/
NOTE: An enemy with an asterick(*) is a Custom enemy in this episode and the enemy is used to make that enemy.
- Koopa Troopa
- Buzzy Beetle
- Spike Top
- Monty Mole*
- Mega Mole
- Bullet Bill
- Banzai Bill
- King Bill Bonzana*
- Casey(Object Overload)*
- Casey Goombas*
- Hermano Sumo/Sumo Bro/Fire Sumo*
- Gloomba(Blue Goomba)
- Cheep Cheep
- Big Bertha/Boss Bass/Cheep-Chomp*
- Fighter Fly
- Shy Guy(Red and Blue)
- SMB2 Snake*
- Lava Lotus
- Rip van Fish*
- Piranha Plant
- Dry Bones
- Hammer Bro
- Egg Spitter(Would possibly be birdo)
- World 1: Big Snifit, Wendy O Koopa
- World 2: Big Snifit, 2 Cheep Chomps, King Tweeter, Lemmy Koopa
- World 3: Porcupuffer, Morton Koopa Jr.
- World 4: SMW Ludwig, Roy Koopa
- World 5: Big Bob-omb(SMB2), Iggy Koopa
- World 6: Bowser Jr, Larry Koopa
- World 7: Casey Boss, Ludwig Von Koopa and Bowser
- Final Boss: Bowser and Casey Boss(Strategy to beat them: try Beat Casey boss First and then finish off Bowser.)
- This episode is the Debut Casey
- to Defeat Caseys and Red Caseys, treat it like a koopa troopa.
- Red Koopas from smb3 are not present in this game due to Caseys replacing it., so red koopas from smb1 will take their place instead, it would be classed as 'Clashing' because of the Koopas.
- Casey Goombas are green one one side and purple on the other, similar To Casey.
- World 2 has the Most Bosses.
- Bulkhead, Who was removed from han and friends appeared in world 3-1 and world 6-castle, he replaces smb1 hammer bro
- The Sprite of Casey does not walk, it will be fixed later.
- in World 2-4(Road to Lemmy) The Banzai Bill's Sprite was Glitching a lot.
- Casey Goombas' death and Squish Sprite makes it turn into a red Goomba, which is a default of Casey Goombas
Unused Content Edit
- Red casey originally appeared in world 2-2, however, due to unknown reasons, it was scrapped and replaced with a goomba and a red paragoomba
- An Omochao NPC Was thought in many levels giving you hints on what to do